Terms and Conditions
Effective 1st April 2018.
1. IntroductionThe BITI Website - www.bitieducation.com ("Site") and service ("Service") is at present owned and operated by Mr. Jitendra Yadav, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India(referred to hereafter as "BITI", "Site" or "Service").
2. Acceptance of TermsApplication of the Service is conditional upon acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document and elsewhere on the Site, referred to hereafter collectively as the 'Terms and Conditions' ("TAC").
BY SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION ON THE SITE OR USING ANY OF THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE TAC.
3. Description of ServiceThe BITI Education service is operated as a course panel for individuals who voluntarily register on the Site ("Applicant"), and agree to, and abide by these TAC. The Student can participate at offered courses connected to the service and operated by BITI or third parties. The Student has no right to participate at courses or to get invitations.
4. BITI Reward SystemUnder certain circumstances, Applicant may be rewarded in money ("Rewards") for participating in certain activities such as completing courses. Rewards can only be granted to active Applicant who dispose of a valid email address and PayPal-account.
Applicant may be invited by email to a certain course under specification of the possible reward that they may receive for the valid (according to these TAC) completion of that activity. The invitation email may include specific information about the possible reward.
However, in some cases if a certain course is not available anymore or the Member is not suitable for the course for any reason, the Member may be forwarded to a similar but differently rewarded course. The Member has the right to refrain from the conduction of these courses.
The Member will not be rewarded if his course responses contain invalid and/or untrue information. Untrue and/or invalid information may result in Education Service cancellation.
BITI reward balance can be accumulated and redeemed through a necessarily required PayPal account. Payment to the Member is limited to two transactions per day with a maximum amount of USD 6.25 per transaction. The Member is entitled to redeem rewards via his PayPal account as long as his active Education Service lasts, but limited to a period of 13 months from the termination of the respective relevant course.
Rewards cannot be transferred to other Applicant or third parties.
You hereby explicitly agree to accept email messages from BITI.
BITI reserves the right to send you email messages from time to time that do not contain course invitations and for which you may not be rewarded. Such messages may include system updates; administrative announcements; special requests, etc. BITI is under no obligation to provide you with any particular number of opportunities to earn rewards or to send messages to you.
As a condition of your Education Service you represent and warrant that:
a. You are at least 18 years of age;
b. You use a unique email address;
c. You have your own PayPal-account;
d. You are a permanent resident of India;
e. All information supplied by you is complete, true and accurate;
f. You understand and agree that if your account is terminated for your breach of this agreement, any accrued BITI Reward Points and outstanding or undelivered rewards will be forfeited and you will lose the right to participate in the program, including any current offers or rewards.
g. You understand and agree that in addition to these TAC, conditions for rewards will be published separately and will be governed by the official terms of the course as announced to you;
h. You understand and agree that BITI will not be responsible to you or any governing body for any taxes or the loss of any benefits as a result of being issued BITI rewards;
i. You must not maintain more than one account on the Site*;
j. You must inform BITI of any change of your personal information, especially changes of your email address as rewards will be transmitted through PayPal to the email address specified in your account profile;
k. You will keep your account username and password details secure and will not allow other people to access your account. In the event that you suspect a security breach your will immediately notify BITI; and
l. You will not use any automated means including scripts, spiders, robots, bots, crawlers or the like in connection with your participation in collecting BITI Reward Points or with any other activity on the site.
BITI may reject any new Student application from any person with or without cause at its sole discretion. BITI reserves the right to terminate a student's account in the event that the student provides false or misleading information or otherwise violates these TAC.
6. Linked SitesBITI may provide links to third parties' Web sites ("Linked Sites"). Unless otherwise noted on the Site, Linked Sites are not reviewed, controlled or examined by BITI in any way. BITI is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein. Except as otherwise noted on the Site, these links do not imply BITI's endorsement of or association with the Linked Sites. It is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate rules and guidelines, if any, applicable to the use of the Linked Sites. In no event shall BITI be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of links to the Linked Sites, the Linked Sites themselves, or the information or material accessed through these Linked Sites. You should direct any concerns to that site's administrator or Webmaster. BITI reserves the exclusive right, at its sole discretion, to add, change, decline or remove, without notice, any feature or link to any of the Linked Sites from the Site and/or introduce different features or links to different Applicant.
8. Disclaimer of WarrantiesBITI is trying to make its services accessible for a possibly high number of Applicant. Due to a high technical diversity regarding hardware devices, operating systems, browser types and other technical specifications, BITI cannot guarantee compatibility with all existing devices, operating systems and browsers. In case a sound use of BITI is not possible on certain devices, this shall not be considered an act of discrimination or aimed exclusion of single persons from the services by BITI.
The liability for availability of the Service for access and use, the products and services advertised, offered to be supplied or supplied via the Service and the information provided on the Service are excluded. In particular, to that extent, BITI excludes any warranty that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected, that the Service or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components, that the use or results of the use of the Service, or that the materials made available as part of the Service, will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable.
9. Limitation of LiabilityTo the extent permitted by law, BITI, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BITI has been advised of the possibility of such damages), except from all injuries of life, body or health and in cases of gross negligence or in legal warranties independent of negligence, resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the service;
- the use of, or reliance on any information published on the site;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or
- any other matter relating to the service.
Mr. Jitendra Yadav or its successor shall not be obliged to issue any Rewards that relates to, or arises out of misuse or abuse of the site or to any person who has supplied false or misleading personal information.
10. IndemnificationYou indemnify BITI, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of, or in any way connected to your use of the Site or information or content published therein; your participation in the Site's Education service or that of someone using your username and password; or your inability to use the Site.
11. TerminationSuspension of Member Account
If your email address becomes invalid or unusable we will suspend your account for a period of 30 days from the time we become aware of the problem. During the period of suspension you will be able to access your account but will not receive an course invitations or any other email messages until we have re-validated your email address. To change your email address you have to contact our support naming your former and new email address.
Termination of Agreement Regarding Free Services by BITI
BITI has the right to terminate any agreement regarding the use of its services with a 30-days notice. In such case you will be notified by email.
Termination for Grave Cause
BITI's right to terminate the agreement and Education Service for grave cause remains unaffected. BITI can invoke a grave cause especially in case you fail to comply with or infringes a material clause of this Agreement. In such case, BITI has the right to exclude you from any access to the offered services for now as well as for the future. BITI will in such case delete your Student account including all content, to the extent provided by law.
BITI in particular reserves the right to terminate your Education Service without notice in the following cases:
- Your account has been suspended for more than 13 months;
- You use the account for sending chain letters or mass-mailings;
- You enforce or action illegal pyramid- or structural-sales & -distributions;
- You enforce or action sexually explicit or harassing communication in a way that violates the protection of minors and personality rights;
- You use BITI to publish extremist or Constitution-infringing or -violating content.
- You avoid technical safety precautions;
- You spread viruses and/or malware;
- You copy parts of the services or the whole service;
- You share or reconstruct any source code for commercial, abusive or destructive purposes;
- You are involved in parsing and / or automated reading of software, directories, data or content from the BITI Services;
- You create, share, publish or integrate external apps or other irrelevant content into the BITI services.
If BITI terminates your Education Service you will forfeit any outstanding or undelivered rewards due. Once your Education Service has been terminated by us you will be ineligible to re-enroll at any future date.
12. Intellectual PropertyAll pages and content within this Site and related courses, including but not limited to, text, graphics, audio, video, photographs, courses, logos or other materials are the intellectual property of, or are authorized for use by BITI and its licensors, business partners and affiliates, including all trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents and trade secrets contained therein. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, create derivative works, republish, display, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way content available on this site without the prior written consent of BITI.
13. Applicable LawThese Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Germany without giving effect to that country regarding conflicts of laws. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This document sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
14. QuestionsIf you have questions regarding these Terms and Conditions please contact us by e-mail using the contact form provided at this website.
15. Salvatory clause
Should any part of this agreement be invalid for any reason, it is to be replaced with a corresponding text, which is valid and equivalent to the intended meaning. The rest of the agreement shall remain unaffected and valid.